Life

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall, My favorite season!!!


I love fall. I love all the beautiful colors that come out this time of year. I love decorating my house for fall. I love the crispness in the air. I love to have the windows open and hear all the nighttime noises like the crickets chirping. I work the midnight shift so when I get ready to leave the air is cool and is still cool when I get of in the morning. The car windows are fogged up, the world is all dewy, clean and fresh smelling. I love the sky this time of year. You never know what color it might be. This picture was taken from my front yard last year right about this time. So cool looking. Did I mention that I love fall??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the LOVING FALL!
The cool night air, the crickets, fires in the pit?