Life

Friday, January 18, 2013

39 weeks

Just a short post today. My daughter Amanda is 39 weeks along with my 4th grandchild. She is so ready to have her son Logan.  Her belly button is so pushed out I keep telling her that the timer has popped and she is done. She just laughs and says she wishes.  She is getting more and more anxious and nervous but I keep telling her she will be just fine.  We live in a duplex so I am right on the other side of the house and can be there in a moments notice.  I have not strayed to far from home these days just in case.  She has another doctors appt on Tues afternoon so will see what he says if she hasn't had Logan by then.  The last appt last Mon the doctor said she was dilated to 1 so she is on her way.

Come on Logan, Mommy, Daddy and Grandma want to see you.  And of course all your other relatives are waiting also. 

Hopefully the next post will be that he has arrived!!!


2 comments:

Reminiscing Wanda Jo said...

I'm as excited for Logan's arrival as y'all are..Today I thought, oh sure, he will wait (to arrive) when the winds blow the coldest air so far this season:)
Looking forward to lot's & LOT's of photo's to appear soon!!
~~Blessings~~

Decor To Adore said...

Oh she looks so lovely! Your excitement is smiling inducing. Can't wait to see darling Logan!