Life

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2 weeks and counting

Well I have my surgery scheduled for May 10th. They didn't give me a time yet but I am sure I will find that out when I see the surgical nurse on the 30th to go over any last minute details and go over what meds I take. I start on my liquid diet on the 26th. I went to the store over the weekend to get the things I will be needing to eat before surgery and afterwards. I think I am ready with the things I need.

I am nervous and excited all at the same time. This is definitely a test on my patience. But I know things will be just fine. And I am looking forward to what this year is going to bring. I plan on keeping up with the posts as things progress. Maybe even add a picture or two. Time will tell. But I will keep things up to date the best I can.

No comments: