Life

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Trip to the Doctors Office

Just a small update. I have had to go to the doctors office now for the past 3 weeks. I had a part of my incision open up and it has been draining the fluid that was left after they took out the drains. Well it got infected, which from what I was told is common. Well I have had to keep it bandaged up, and it has a slight smell to it. The antibiotic that I have been taking is in liquid form and man is it NASTY. I even had it flavored, well that didn't help at all. It tastes like I am chewing on old nasty rubber tires that are grape. Not that I know what a rubber tire taste like but you know the smell they give off, well imagine tasting that, UGH. I already went through one round of this but since I still have a little of the infection left, I need to take it another 4 days.
But on a positive note, I have lost another 5 lbs since last week, so now my total is up to 60lbs that I have lost. I was also measured and I have lost a total of 17in. So I am happy about all that.

No comments: