Life

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

I have many things to be grateful for. Sometimes you take those things for granted. You don't mean to but life happens.

I have been busy it seems lately just living life. Between babysitting and taking care of daily things, time just gets away from you.

My granddaughter and great granddaughter are now living with me. I am happy she has left her boyfriend as he is not a very nice person to put it mildly. You don't have to be physically abused to be abused. Verbally can also be a bad thing. I hope she sticks with it this time. She needs to focus on her daughter and make a better life for both of them. I wish I had the answers but I don't.

I am grateful for the still half way decent weather we have been having. I am keeping my fingers crossed we don't get bombarded with snow for a long time. I know living in Northern Indiana you can expect snow but I can still hope it delays happening.

I am grateful that my cousin Dale is doing well after having to have a defibrillator put in a little over a month ago. He is back to work now and getting stronger every day. He still worries over little twinges he gets because he ignored these twinges before and he ended up in the hospital. But it will take time and he will get through this and continue to enjoy life.

I am grateful for my own health and my families. Everyone at the moment seems to be healthy and well.

I am grateful for the many blessings I receive daily. I am grateful for my faith. I am grateful for the Priesthood and the keys they hold. I am grateful for the friends I have. I am grateful for the many opportunities I have and the ability to do the things I want. I am grateful for the freedom I have to explore the opportunities and religion as I see fit.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful life experience. Please take time to enjoy life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is " Good " !!!! We are blessed, even through trials and tribulations...
~~HUGS~~

Karena said...

Thank you so much for your well wishes, it means the world to me!

We do indeed have so much to be thankful for!

Love and Hugs,

Karena
Art by Karena