Life

Monday, November 28, 2011

Days like today UGH

For the most part I lead a very happy satisfied life. Yes I wish I had more at times and then there are days like today.

Nothing has gone right today. Nothing major has happened, just a lot of little stuff. I think mostly it's because I have not had any time to myself in more then 3 weeks. Everyone needs a little down time to do what they wish. Even 30 min would and could do a world of good.

I keep having to remind myself to just take a deep breath and breathe, slowly and relax. It's not working very well though.

I really do love my kids, grandchildren and great granddaughter, I really do love my kids, grandchildren and great granddaughter, I really do love my kids, grandchildren and great granddaughter, I really do love my kids, grandchildren and great granddaughter... I think if I keep reminding myself of this maybe it will go better.

I just needed to rant today, I really would like to just scream but I won't. Maybe a good cry would help???? No then my eyes will get all puffy. I don't even think "Calgon take me away" would work.

Well tomorrow is another day. I hope everyone has a good one and stays safe and smiles. God loves you!!

No comments: