Life

Friday, September 7, 2012

Never ending battle

I have decided it's a never ending battle that I have no chance of winning.  I live in a small 700sq ft house. 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bath. Which for me is just fine...But add a few more people in the mix and well it can get crowded. At the moment my granddaughter Morgyn and great granddaughter Randi live here with me.  Randi is 2 1/2 and very very active. I also have a 1 1/2yr old grandson Noah and a new grandchild on the way and due in late January. I have finally decided I am not meant to have a clean clutter free home. And you know what I am not going to stress over it. I am going to embrace it best I can.  I can at least enjoy a picked up living room after Randi goes to bed and before she gets up. Other then that as long as we can get out of the house in case of a fire or some other disaster, I am ok with that.  Oh don't get me wrong I am sure I will get upset from time to time when it gets to me, but I will calm down and life will go on.  Here is a picture I took the other day after I had spent most of the day cleaning while Randi and her mother were gone.  I enjoyed the clean living room for about an hour and then, well they got home and this is what my living room looked like after her being home about 5 min.

Well I better get going and enjoy my clean living room while I can before she gets up.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day and beautiful weekend. We are expecting some thundershowers today but cooler temps, and some cooler fall like temps over the weekend which I am going to enjoy immensely.  I am going to be involved in a church service project outside tomorrow morning so the cooler temps will be a welcome relief. Then everyone will enjoy a nice picnic at the park.  Again enjoy and don't sweat the small stuff, life is to short and you never know when things will change in an instant.

No comments: