Life

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

This wonderful holiday season and being able
to spend it with my family and friends

The family getting together to share a meal,
talking, catching up and playing a game together

Watching the little ones opening their
presents and being so happy
because "that's just what I wanted"

That we didn't get the next wave of
lake effect snow that was
suppose to come on Christmas Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous Christmas
I know I am looking forward to the new year ahead to see what it brings. I know that in March there will be a new addition to my family. I am looking forward to meeting my new grandson Noah. To watch my son Bryce become a father for the 1st time and even now watching his face light up when he touches Kristal's stomach or when he talks about Noah. I am grateful for the many blessings I have. Yes at times I want to scream, shut myself off or even just go away from family because although I love them with all my heart they sure can bring the drama at times. But they are mine and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything in the world. I am truly BLESSED!

No comments: