Life

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 coming to an end


Well it's New Years Eve already. Seems like this year has flown by. We are ending this year with a warm trend. It was 50 outside today. It rained/thunderstorm most of the morning and I was woken this morning by thunder. But with all this warm weather in the last couple of days it has melted most of the snow in the yard except for the piles. We had a major snow storm on Dec 14 and I posted some pictures of my driveway and vehicle. Here is what it looked like this afternoon. According to the weatherman it is suppose to turn cold over the weekend, so I am sure with all the rain and the melting snow it will be slippery.

I have many things to ponder, be grateful for, will miss and some that I will not miss at all. I have learned many things this past year. Some out of necessity and some just out of trying. I look forward to the new year and am excited as to what it may bring.

I am bringing in the new year with my daughter Amanda, her boyfriend Ed and my great granddaughter Randi. I am going to fix supper for all of us tonight. Making meat loaf, baked potatoes and a mixed vegetable casserole. We have cake for dessert and then shrimp for the midnight celebration. We are creatures of habit. This is something we eat pretty much every new years eve. We lead such an exciting life...NOT. But honestly I don't mind, I love spending time with family.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. That this new year brings all your wants and dreams to light.

HAPPY NEW YEAR


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to You!
~~HUGS~

Indianalori said...

Happy New Year!