Life

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

My great granddaughter Randi turning 1 this week
hard to believe because it has gone by so quickly

Even though I am limited in what I can do because
of my arm injury, I manage to do the things I
need to do to survive

Freedom of religion and being able to go to church
and in this new year we are going to study from
The New Testament during Sunday School

To go into the new year with my eyes wide open,
my arms open wide and to accept and enjoy what
the Lord has in store for me

For the Love of family and friends which so enhances
my life!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe Randi is going to be one...!!!
This will be THE year, The Good Year for us all!
Thanks for being my friend for ~~um~~45yrs?!?! Looking forward to many more years of friendship,eventually both of us acting like "Maxine"...LOL