Life

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bling

My great granddaughter loves her Bling. She is always wearing her necklaces and her oversized rings. She also carries around a purse when her hands aren't full. She has a princess crown but won't wear it, carries it yes, wear it no. And heaven forbid I put it up so it doesn't get broke, she must have it easy access where she can get it when she wants. When ever I get the camera out she is right there in front of me for her closeup. You would think that cameras were only made for her and her closeups. I swear she can be in another room and let me get my camera out or even move it for that matter, and bam she is right there waiting for her picture to be taken.


She loves to be dressed up. This soft fluffy feather like vest she got for Christmas is so cute on her and boy does she know it. She runs her hands over it and goes "mmmm" and then smiles. Or pulls up the bottom and runs it over her head. My mother, her great great grandma got this for her and I just may just have to find some material like it and make her some. She will love it. Very much a fashion Diva.
She also loved her tutu I made her for her Princess 1st Birthday recently. This was so easy to make, just cut up strips of tulle and tie them on a piece of elastic. I also added some ribbon for some extra flair. She loved the way this felt and loved scrunching it up in her hands. I definitely will have to make her some more. I can see so much dress up in our future. Her mother just groans and tells me I am making a girly girl out of her. Well yeah...that's what grandmas do even great grandmas like me.

I am so enjoying spending time with her. I love all the new things she finds, explores, learns and just everything else that comes up. She makes my heart smile (stole that from my bff Deana :) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Randi, IS so precious, Love her and the fact GG is making her a girly girl...LOL
Why wouldn't such a cutie want a close up shot for her future portfolio?:)
Love Ya