Life

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

Enjoying being back home from my mini vacation
to southern Georgia. Even though I enjoyed myself
and the very warm sunshiney weather, its nice to
be home again.

Spending time with my daughter Angela who has
been living in Georgia for the past 10 yrs. And so
far there has been no drama between sisters.

Even though I had to go to 2 funerals in one day
it was nice to celebrate the lives of both people
who passed away and know they are in a
better place now and not suffering anymore
like they were here. They both will be missed
by family and friends, they can smile now
without pain or turmoil.

The LOVE I have for my family and how
much they mean to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, to all your Attitude of Gratitude!
When the cardiologist said "Caleb, had an extra heart beat, I thought of you, I thought how compassionate, creative, and loving you are, and our Lil Caleb is the same way"....he shall shine in this world...Love You