Life

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude


I have so many things in my life to be grateful for. I taught the 3yr old Sunday school/Primary this morning at church and it was great. I haven't taught in Primary for a very long time. It's amazing just how much these little ones know. Some are pretty obscure things that just make you smile at what they pick up. The lesson this morning was on Birds and insects are Gods creatures too. We talked about the birds and bugs that are around us everyday and it was funny to hear some of the descriptions these girls came up with. We colored pictures of the things we talked about and they decorated some little bird houses with markers and stickers. They seemed to enjoy themselves and were excited to tell their parents what they learned today.

I spent time with my grandson Noah on Saturday and was holding him when I happened to look at the clock and realized that he was a week old at that particular time. He has changed so much in just a weeks time. He is so precious and smiles at me everytime I hold him and talk to him. I know people say its only gas but I like to think he is smiling because he recognizes my voice. We take things where we can get them.

I watched my great granddaughter Randi on Saturday night and we had fun. She kept coming over to me and hugging me. She is so loving. I have a picture on my desktop on my computer of her and Noah and she smiles and points at the picture when she is here. She tries to kiss the baby in the picture and so I have to clean my comp screen when she leaves because it sure is a mess.

I don't work at the moment but I think I am busier now then I ever was. But I am not stressed out anymore. Oh I have my moments but those I can deal with. The overall picture is I love my life such as it is. I have blessings each and everyday, some I see and some I just know are there. I have a lot of faith in the Lord that he is watching over me and pointing me in the directions I need to be going at this stage in my life.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead and spend time doing what is good for them. Take time to stop and smell the flowers. Revel in what is right in front of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, my dear sweet friend have been blessed quite a bit lately:) I'm so happy for you and your family:)
Love You Bunches
~~HUGS~~