Life

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Drill + Thumb = OUCH


My daughter and I were putting some braces on my gate due to the post being split. Well as I was holding the brace while she was using the drill putting the screws in, the drill slipped and yep got my thumb nail. OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!! It didn't go through my thumb but it did bruise it and my whole thumb is still throbbing. This happened about 7hrs ago. I am wondering if I will end up losing my thumb nail. I hope not and of course its on my right hand. Any pressure whatsoever that is placed on my thumb brings back the pain. I hope it is better by morning. I always knew there was a reason I didn't like power tools.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is OUCH!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh Sue! Your comments left me with misty eyes. Good luck and be well.