Life

Monday, January 28, 2013

Mother in waiting

Amanda looks so ready to have her son. She just got back from her Doctor appt and she is to be at the hospital at 6a tomorrow 1-29-13 to start the birthing process. They will induce her to get things going since she doesn't seem to be getting there on her own.  The last few days she has been feeling a lot of lower pressure and having lots of the practice contractions.  I am so excited to be able to finally hold my new grandson.  The next post will be of pictures of the newest member of our family.  :)  

This is the wooden letters Amanda painted and the beaded lizards that are hanging in Logan's room.  It doesn't really show that well in this picture, but the walls are a dark chocolate brown and the letters match the turquoise trim.  The lizards are red beads,  multi colored beads and green beads.

These are the two hats I crocheted for Logan. Gotta keep his little head nice and warm.
Logan's crib and the crib skirt I made for it. I made it so that it can be tied up higher and higher on the bed frame as they let the mattress down as he gets older.

Well need to get some things together to take to the hospital with me, make sure camera batteries are charged, phone is charged and reading materials ready.  And the next time I post will be after Logan has arrived. 

Everyone stay safe and healthy.




No comments: