Life

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Smashed, prodded and pictured

I feel like an old rag doll that a child has been dragging along. I have had my breasts smashed, which in medical terms they call a mammogram. I didn't realize that they could be flattened to about an inch thick. Just doesn't seem possible but yep it sure is. I ended up with so many bruises that it looks like someone beat my chest up. I have had some goop squirted on me and been prodded by this ball thing to look at my insides, which again in medical terms they call an ultrasound. Of course they have to really press down to get an accurate picture but they are pushing on ribs and trying to make them move. Well bone does not give very much. I now am sore and will end up with more bruises. Chest xray was nothing, that was a piece of cake, sugar free of course. Then I had an EKG which in itself is harmless until they remove those sticky pads from your body. If you had any hair in those places you don't now. I still am picking off the sticky residue from it. I took another shower but that didn't seem to help. Oh well must be one of those things that have to just "wear off". I have one more test to be taken and thats all my lab work. So will have to fast for 12hrs prior. Then will get stuck and they will take some of my vital fluid out of my body, and again I will end up with some more bruises. Also will be pretty light headed afterwords. Which always happens.

I have been so tired since all this started. I think it's because I seem to be on the go all the time. I have had someplace to be everyday. My off days are spent running errands, doc appts, and other things. I can't remember the last time I went to bed before 9p, but I did the other night and didn't wake up until 6a when the dog wanted out. After she came in I went back to bed and slept till around 11a and by then it was time to get ready for work. I am yawning all the time. I seem to go from one extreme to another. Either I can't sleep at night or I am always tired. Maybe some day when all this is done I will be somewhat normal. HMMM wonder what that would feel like or what normal is suppose to feel like???

No comments: