Life

Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Official!!


It's official, my son Bryce is now officially engaged to Kristal. They came by my work last night and showed me the ring. They say they are not getting married for a couple years because they want to finish up some things on their house and Kristal is going to school and working full time at the moment. I think it will be sooner then 2yrs but time will tell. I ask how he proposed and it really was very sweet and romantic. Bryce took Kristal out for dinner and then they went to her grandmothers and had a bonfire. He took her for a walk and he had gotten 4 pumpkins and carved "Will You Marry Me" onto them. I thought that was very romantic and really what they are both like. Very much nature lovers. I didn't think he could be that romantic but I guess all those years of living in a house full of females finally paid off. He did keep notes in his head on what to do and what not to do. LOL I wish them both luck and look forward to their wedding. This has been a long and stressful couple of years with Bryce and I am glad we are where we are.
This picture also includes my 2 granddogs Oliver and Leonard. They are both adorable and they came to visit me at work last night too. They know me and love to give me lots of kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Bryce & Kristal!
and to You my best friend for being the good Mother you are!
Lots of Love
Lucy