Life

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Midnight Shft

Working the midnight shift is not a fun thing. Your body does not know how to react. For me that is. I have been on this shift now for 3 months now and I still can not get used to sleeping during the day. And even worse is trying to sleep more then a couple hours at a time. I feel like all I am doing is sleeping here and there when I am home. On my days off I don't sleep all night because I am used to being awake but then still can't sleep during the day to try and get some rest. Basically it sucks. I have been stuck on 170lb weight loss from my surgery now for about 4 months. My eating is off, I am not eating enough I don't think or as often as I should. I try and try to come up with a schedule so that I don't get my metabolism back to not working again. I am at a loss and am frustrated. Needed to get that off my chest, or rather whats left of my chest. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear friend
I know it's rough, as long as the idiots at you or work don't concoct some other stupid plan you will eventually get use to this
love ya bunches