Life

Friday, October 24, 2008

Wreaths











I have been slowly trying to gather things to put in my living room to make it a more country look. My mother made me these wreaths because I just don't have the time or the flair to do the arranging. I love them. They look great on my wall and closet doors. I hung the wreath right next to my front door and I hung the 2 heart shaped wreaths on my coat closet. I plan on moving some furniture around and put a bench under the wreath so that I can use that to sit on when I put on my shoes or take them off. It will come in so handy. It will all take time but I will get it done!!!!! I also have been working on another afghan for my granddaughter for Christmas. The colors are turning out so cute and I can't wait to finish crocheting and putting all the blocks together. I also am going to work on doing some embroidery stitching on some shirts/sweatshirts for presents. I am really in the crafting mood so I figured I better make the most of it. Will post pictures as I get things done.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for your ideas. I appreciate them very much. Also, I scrolled down and read some of your older posts. Congrats on your weight loss--how terrific!! Have a great weekend. Julie

Birgit said...

Hi Sue,
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my little corner of the world. thought I'd stop by and say hello also.
Thanks so much for your kind words. All the ladies I've met through blogging are incredibly friendly and supportive including you!
I love the wreaths and that was so sweet for your mom to make them for you. Also love the afghan you made for your daughter. Incredible!
Come see me again soon.
Blessings,
Birgit

Farmchick said...

Hi~
I just wanted to stop by and say hi and also thanks for stopping by my blog! I love making new blogging friends! I enjoyed reading through your blog...congratulations on your weight loss!!! Hope you stop in again soon!