Life

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow UGH




This is what I came out to this morning when I got off work at 6am. You could not see the grass and all my windows were covered on my car. Good thing I put the snow scraper back in my car just yesterday. I am so not ready for winter to get here. Fall has hardly had a chance to take hold. Its just not fair. I don't think its going to stay very long as the weather is suppose to be around 60 by Thursday, but I sure didn't want to see this so soon!!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snowed here as well, we have some pictures (I've yet posted on blog)of snow weighing down the bamboo, and the bamboo is 8-10 feet high! What a shock that was when we opened the back door! Bamboo sprawled out like the top of a tree! LOL
But I agree I'm not ready for dark, dreary,windy, snow days!

Decor To Adore said...

I shall hope it warms up again for you soon! :)

Julie said...

Snow, snow go away, come again another day!! We have enough snow in the mountains here that the ski resorts are opening---crazy!! thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Have a great day. Julie