Life

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A long day

This has been a long day. I woke up very early this morning because my back was bothering me, and then the dog wanted out, and then I had to get cleaned up to go to my doctor appt. Got home and my ex inlaws were here visiting and then this evening went to my granddaughters soccer game. I am really tired. I am off tomorrow and plan on being glued to my sewing machine fixing the soccer practice shirts. They are really a mess. I have been working on them for a couple days here and there as I have time, well I plan on getting them done tomorrow. I also got a call from a good friends daughter, and she needs me to hem up her wedding dress. So will be taking care of that. I really don't mind at all, I have a new sewing machine and it works so nicely. So things go a lot smoother now.

As far as my doctor appt went today. I lost another 14 lbs in basically 2 wks. So my total is up to 81 lbs. I am happy about that. I have really tried my hardest to get in all the protein I need to each day. I must be doing something right because it seemed to work. My blood work came back and I am low on potassium and iron, so will have to up my vitamin intake for that and make sure I eat some bananas and or orange juice each day. That shouldn't be a problem. Thats minor. My ultra sound on my left ovary came back also and I need to go see my family doctor and he will have to refer me to a gynocologist. So not sure what is going to come of that. I have an appt next tues for that. I don't go back to see the weight loss doctor now until Nov. I am going to start back at the YMCA for the water aerobics class hopefully next week. But first I need to take in my bathing suit, I don't want to be jumping up and down or getting out the pool and lose my bottoms. My daughter thinks I should just go buy another one, but I don't want to just quite yet. Maybe in a couple more months when I have lost more. I need to take in my pants again they are starting to fall down. These are all good things, I am not complaining at all. I struggled for a little bit, but I think I am on the right track now. And I am sure I will struggle again but it will be ok.

No comments: