Life

Sunday, May 17, 2009

They Grow up so Fast!!!!

My granddaughter Morgyn went to her Jr Prom last night. Its hard to believe she is old enough to be doing things like this. Kids grow up so fast. Here are a few pictures we took before she left. These are the flowers that my mother made for her. Morgyn decided she wanted to have silk flowers because they would last. And she wanted the flowers to always look pretty not all dried up like real flowers get.

We went to my mothers to take the pictures so that they didn't have to go to a bunch of houses to have everyone see her. She went with her good friend Brian. He is a nice gentleman. She looks so grownup.
This pictures I am not that fond of. I thought I had it set for a more closeup picture but I didn't. Oh well that happens sometimes. Her dress was a light yellow halter with silver sparkles on the overlay of the dress. It was very pretty and very flattering on her.
I tried to zoom in a little better this time. Not much better but you get the idea.

Here is a closeup of her heels. They were 3 in sandals with clear bottoms and heels. I have no idea how she was going to walk in these let alone dance. But she assured me she would be fine. She said they were comfortable. Will be interesting to find out today just how comfortable they were after being in them for the night.
I hope she had fun and she will have lots of great memories. Won't be able to talk to her till later on today to find out how it all went. Hope you enjoyed my Kodak moments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morgyn is growing up to be quite the beautiful young lady!
She looked stunning in her dress and heels.
Congrats G'ma
Love Ya
Lucy