Life

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude


This past week has been very trying for me. I have struggled in so many ways to find something, anything, any tiny little thing to be grateful for. But... I know there are many things I am and should be grateful for but some days it's just hard to see the forest for the trees. I am trying very hard to keep myself above the gloom that has been surrounding me.

I like butterflies, not really sure what it is about them, but they always make me smile. So this week as the rest of my life around me seems to be falling apart I decided to find some pictures of butterflies to make me smile. It was good for me to do this as I smiled a lot and even for a few short minutes things seemed to be right in the world around me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya girl..really, I do...but there still are things to be greatful for...Happy, to see you learned to post pic's and linking to something still isn't a foreign subject...:)
~~HUGS~~
We always have made it through these storms :)

Indianalori said...

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time. My prayers coming your way.