Life

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

Even though my life these days has been in a whirlwind of mess I still have things to be grateful for. No matter what is going on we should always find something good out of what is going on around us. This past week I babysat my 2 month old grandson Noah while his mother worked. I had him from Sunday at 6p to Monday at noon. He is such a good baby. So adorable so loving and so full of smiles.

Also this past week from Wednesday afternoon to Saturday afternoon I had my great granddaughter Randi here with me. She was so happy to see me when we picked her up on Wednesday. She got all excited and ran up to my daughter (her NaNa) and me and just hung on to both of us so tight. She wanted to get in our car and go now, heck with getting her clothes, she wanted to go with us right now and was upset we had to go in to the house to get her things. But we left soon with her and she was good all week. We shopped, played, hugged, kissed and had so much fun.

Spending time with little ones warms my heart and helps to forget all the turmoil that may be going on around you. I look forward to the next time I can do this. Of course today I spent most of the day trying to get things done around here that I let go while the little ones were here. Those things can wait, but spending precious moments with my grandchildren outweighs the daily stuff.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy week and takes time to enjoy life as much as possible. I know I am going to try my hardest to no matter what is going on around me.

No comments: