Life

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

Look for the little things in life to make you smile
No matter what, how or why your day is
going the way it is, everyone should smile.

I am trying to look at at the positive in things
in my life no matter what.
It's not easy trust me, but I am making
an honest effort.

The weather has been beautiful in my
opinion. Yeah it's been a little on the chilly
side, but the sun has been shinning and I
have been able to have my windows open
and let all the fresh air in. It's been wonderful
to sleep with all this fresh air.

My project for this week is to clean up this
rocking horse my sister found at the goodwill store
today at the 50% off sale. My great granddaughter
Randi will love it.

Speaking of Randi, she fell on the pavement
this past week while running. She hasn't
quite gotten it yet that she doesn't have
very good control yet with running.
She is okay and only cried for a min or so,
got all scraped up and was up and running
again. Oh my this is going to be a
long summer. I can see it now.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and takes
time to enjoy themselves in whatever
they do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor baby girl, saw this photo on FB...she just learned to run really well, hard to slow them down...sigh
~~HUGS~~