Life

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude


I have had such a wonderful week
I am very grateful for all the beautiful
weather we have been having in the last
couple days. Yes we have had some rain but at
least its not been an all day affair.

My great granddaughter was here with me
for a couple days this week again and we
spend the day yesterday outside in the
backyard. My yard is fenced in so I don't
have to worry about her getting away
from me. She loved being able to run and
play in the yard. She is not much of a fan of when
she falls down on the ground and heaven forbid
she get a little dirt or grass on her hands or body.
Numerous times she would come to me with
something on her and she had this disgusting
look on her face and want me to get it off
her. At almost 18 months she sure is a
neat freak when it comes to her body.
Her toys however, well that's another story,
If all her toys are not strung out from one
end of the living room to the other she is not
happy.

We played so much over the last couple days that
I didn't even think about taking pictures.
Wow bad grandma :)
She will be here next week again and will be
going to the 4th of July Parade here in town
with us. (well her grandmother and nana that is)
I will remember my camera to take pictures.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I know I
am looking forward to this next weekend and celebrating
the 4th and going to my family reunion/picnic after
the parade.

No comments: