Life

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A new week

I was sick last week and pretty much did absolutely nothing but try and rest best I could. I got sick on Sat 8-27 and finally went to the doctor on 9-2. Some tests were run but nothing conclusive came back. She put me on an antibiotic that pretty much covers everything. After just one day of taking this med I felt so much better. Still not well but at least able to function. I was severely dehydrated even though I was drinking lots and lots of water because that was the only thing I could seem to keep in and down. I really am not a good patient as I hate not being in control of what is going on around me. UGH But onto a new week and I am sure onto a full recovery.My daughter Amanda, who's car caught on fire the same day I woke up sick finally got everything settled with the insurance and she was able to get a new car. She got a 2012 Hyundai Elantra. It's a very beautiful car and with being a new one it has that new car smell which is so wonderful. I am happy everything is all done and over with. Of course I am so thankful and relieved that she was not hurt. I can't even imagine.

My daughter Angela who had moved back up here to Indiana from Georgia back in Feb, ended up going back to Georgia yesterday morning. This isn't something she was planning on doing but with jobs the way it is around here she felt she didn't have much choice. She was able to get her old job back down there and can start as soon as she gets there. I have thoroughly enjoyed having her here. She was gone for over 11yrs. But things just were beyond anyone's control. I hope she can find everything she is looking for. But it won't change the fact I will miss her very much.I have some things on my plate here that I need to get done. Being pretty much out of commission for all of last week put me behind in getting some craft things done that I had planned. I was able to get 3 sets of matching games done for my great granddaughter Randi and the little boy I babysit. I have a few more sets to get done. I also need to get 5 plastic coupon holders done like I made for my mom. A friend of the family saw the one I made and ask me to make her 5 to give as gifts. She will be here over the weekend visiting my sister so I need to get those done for her. They don't take long, it's just finding a couple hours to myself to do it. I don't like to get the iron out when the little ones are here. Just to many things can happen. I also need to get some ladybugs done to hang in my church classroom. The butterflies will come down and be put away for next summer. The kids in class wanted ladybugs to be hanging. I have plans for Halloween, Thanksgiving and December. The kids really enjoy having a bright fun classroom. Gee so many things to do and lots of fun for me.I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead. Around here the cooler fall weather is upon us which I love. Both the weather and the changing of the season is a welcome relief. I need to also change out my decor from summer to fall. I love fall decorating :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hopefully the weeks to come will settle down and you can craft...your favorite pass time...I'm happy your feeling better..And sad that Angela had to leave the North to go back South for work..Love..Amanda's new car...SWEET!
love ya
Blessings