Life

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Party

Tonight my church had a Halloween, Trunk or Treat and Chili Cook Off Party. This was the best so far for turnout. Pretty much everyone from church was there. So many kids dressed up in cute costumes. We had the cook off and ate first then we all headed outside for the trunk or treat. It was so much fun to see all the kids dressed up and getting so excited about getting candy. I tried to take some pictures outside but they didn't turn out. Oh well that happens sometimes. I did get a few pictures of my family at the party and of course of my grandson Noah, which this is his first Halloween, and my great granddaughter Randi. She just loved seeing all the kids at the party and kept running from table to table to see everyone. She had a blast. By the time the night was over and all the candy gathered, Noah was out like a light. He seemed to have a blast also and kept smiling at everyone. It's nice to get together like this from time to time. I look forward to the next activity.



I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween no matter how you celebrate or not celebrate the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those babies are growing so fast and Adorable!
~~HUGS~~

Decor To Adore said...

Oh my goodness what cuteness! Love the costumes.