Life

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkins in Classroom

I remembered this time to take a picture of my classroom after I hung up some decorations. My daughter and her boyfriend came and helped me tonight to hang up the pumpkins in my classroom at church. The kids are going to be happy and surprised to see the change in the classroom. Tonight was Young Women (YW) activity so there were a lot of kids around. Everytime someone came by they made a comment on the pumpkins and said they liked them. It looks cute in the room.I also showed the YW president how to make tissue paper flowers. She wants to make some for the table decorations for an upcoming program for the young women. I told her if need be I would help them. So will see what happens. :)

Have a good day everyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the Pumkins! And anyone who has known you as long as I have knows your " the tissue paper flower QUEEN" ! You have made so many lovely flowers!!
~~HUGS~~
Get that internet provider on top of the PC issues...!!!!

Decor To Adore said...

Now how cute is your classroom!!! What a happy place to be.