Life

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

email issues

Computers can be fun but sometimes they can be a pain in the rear end. I am having some issues with my internet provider and so I won't be on hardly at all for the next couple weeks. Of course the provider is so busy that they can't get to me until sometime within the next month. Now come on that is crazy but I am at their mercy. I will checking periodically from my daughters computer or possibly from work when I get a chance. But not much I can do about it. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and look forward to being online again at home. Well looks like I will have some time on my hands and will use it to good use and get some things done around the house that I have been putting off for when I have some spare time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Word of Advice:
Get credit for NO SERVICE, we do it every time! Even if the service is out an hour, don't pay for that hour.
Just Say in!
Lucy