Life

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where is the warmer weather??

I just got off work and it was so cold out this morning. I heard the birds chirping which is a good sign of spring, but it sure wasn't warm. I read on the weather channel where we are suppose to get some snow today and tonight. I sure hope not. I know it won't be much if we do as the ground is getting warmer so it won't stick but...Come on I am so ready for spring and nice weather. I hope when I wake up in a few hours I won't have an unpleasant surprise. I am going to try and dream happy thoughts.

I received an email this morning about my tickets for the June and August Michigan Nascar race have been mailed to me. I am so happy. I love going to the races. I can't wait to hear that sound. Its something to experience, to feel the breeze as the cars go by, to smell the rubber being burned off the tires onto the track, mmm I can't wait. Here is a little video of the race last August as the cars went by. Notice the womans hair blowing just for an idea how much you feel.

I hope you enjoy one of my favorite things to do. I hope everyone has a pleasant day and hope for warmth on your face and in your heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm also experiencing the bring on the warmth syndrome!
Hearing the birds singing and the cats running from window to window
searching for the birds, give as false sense that it must be warm outside....
Soon my friend, you will be roasting at a much loved race!

Blessings