Life

Monday, April 18, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

This past week was a very stressful and sort of bleak time as I had 2 viewings/funerals for family members in 3 days time. My Aunt on my fathers side passed away from cancer after a long 10yr battle. The other was for my former brother in law who has battled diabetes for the last 8yrs or so and had lost both legs to this disease. He was doing pretty well it seemed but suddenly had a heart attack. Going to funerals is one of those things we need to do but really not high on anyones list. There is only 2 siblings out of 9 left on my fathers side of the family. But I truly believe that my fathers family are celebrating together in Heaven and welcomed Aunt Arlene with open arms.

I really do have many things to be grateful for. And I count those blessings everyday. My family, my extended family/friends, my love for the Lord, my religion, my home, and so many more to numerous to list.

I decided to use pictures for the most part this week of some of the many things I am grateful for in my life. They all make me smile.

My father and his sister Arlene.


My great granddaughter Randi holding my grandson Noah.


My son Bryce holding his son Noah.


Me holding Noah and him smiling and laughing up at me.


I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead and may you find some type of joy in each and everything you do no matter what the circumstance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Lovin...Always brings us Hope and Joy...Smile my friend, it will be a better week:)