Life

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude



I have been trying to get some things done
around my home this past week to
make me happy.
I have found that if I am happy and at
peace with myself then the rest
of my life/family seems to go well.
I have been crafting, sewing, decorating
and de-cluttering.
I will post some pictures later as I don't have them
all downloaded yet off my camera.
It has been raining most of the week so
haven't done much outside so needed
to keep myself busy so as not to
let the dreariness outside take over my life.
I am grateful that I was taught at a very early age to
sew, make things for myself and my home, to craft,
to make something old or discarded into
something new and useful.

"Let others think what they will, for they
are going to do it anyway."
Suze Orman

No comments: