Life

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring...Where are you?


Where oh where is spring and the warm weather? We had a few days of nice weather, able to open the windows and doors to air out the house. But then it turned cold again, we had some snow and rain. Oh the rain keeps coming and coming. Rain will help the plants and makes things all bright and beautiful, but rain and cold weather is not a nice combination. I am tired of cold weather, I am tired of having the house all shut up. Please oh Please Mother Nature be nice to us and bring on Spring and the nice weather. I can deal with rain as long as the air is warm. I can still open the windows if its raining if the air is warm, I can finally put up all the heavier coats as long as the air is warm. I know April showers bring May flowers but it won't do the plants any good if the frost gets to them. Bring on the sunshine!!!

On a lighter non complaining note :) I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and you spend lots of great time with family and friends doing whatever makes you happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister!
Love Ya...don't put away the heated mattress cover..:(
~~HUGS~~