Life

Thursday, May 3, 2007

One more week

I have one more week till I have my surgery. I have been doing really good on sticking with the liquid diet. I am not hungry, I have to remind myself to eat what little I can have. But habits are hard to break. I will see something especially at work and think oh that would taste good, but NO I tell myself can't have it. Been very good and have not had anything I am not suppose to.

I went to see the surgical nurse the beginning of the week and got all my instructions before surgery. She also took my picture and measurements so they can keep track. I was also given this device where I am suppose to suck in the air and see how high I can the gauge to go. This will help for after surgery so that I don't get pneumonia. I also don't have to wear that heart monitor anymore. I put it all in the envelope and mail it back tomorrow. Whoo Whoo. Glad to get rid of that.

I am still nervous, not about having this surgery but just having surgery in general. Which is normal I think. I know this next week is going to go by fast. Which is ok with me.

New year, New Sue!!!!

1 comment:

Deana said...

Smile the time is here!
New Sue 2007!
love-hugs-and best wishes