Life

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I feel blessed

As some of you may know we got bombarded with lots of snow and ice cold weather the last couple of days. And according to the weather the cold is here to stay for a while UGH. Well yesterday my daughter and I cleaned off my driveway so that it would be easier for me to get in and out. I went to work last night, and it snowed most of the night and I was heartsick knowing my driveway would be covered up again. Well sure enough I got off work, waded through the sidewalk and parking lot in snow almost up to my knees, cleaned off my car and drove home very slowly. I got home and was going to try and go up my driveway at least to get my car off the street. Well I got stuck at the end of the drive half in and half out in the street. I was able to get myself unstuck and I parked in front of the house and waded through knee deep snow to get in the house. I decided I would get some sleep since I worked all night and then when the sun came up I would tackle the drive as best I could. Well I got up around 10:30a or so and looked outside to see if we had gotten any more snow and I about fell over. Someone, no clue who had cleaned my driveway off. Someone with a plow to their truck had CLEANED MY DRIVEWAY. I could actuall see cement. I went over to my daughters house and asked if she had contacted someone and she looked at me funny and said "no why" I told her to come look. She was as shocked as I was. She pulled my car into the driveway for me since she was dressed so that it would be off the street. I said a prayer and asked the Lord to bless whomever did this. I still have no clue, but I am very GREATFUL. I cleaned off my sidewalk, step and the path to my car so that I could get into my car without being covered in any snow. My back is so thankful to this nice, very nice person. I like waking up to those kind of surprises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing indeed for my hard working lil sis!
Love Ya
Lucy