Life

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What I have worked on Wednesday

I have finished a few projects this week. I forgot to take a picture of the scarf I made for my mother and the hat I made for my daughter. I guess I just didn't think about it. Shame on me. What I did remember to take a picture of is the wool bag I made for myself to carry my scriptures and sunday school manual in. It turned out nice. I also made a stiff bottom piece for it so that it would stand up better. I really like it. And for the cost I can't beat it. Probably came to maybe around $3 and that includes the wool skirt I found at TS for the material & the thread I used for the embroidery. Can't beat that. The other project I finished was my Cathedral Window Quilt I am using for a runner on my hutch. I really like how it turned out.




Now I will have to find another project to start. I seem to need to be busy at all times. Especially at work. But the advantage of this is I get a lot of projects done that I have been wanting to do over the years. Hmmm what should I do next?

4 comments:

PC said...

Love your projects!
thanks for sharing pictures.
Mvery motivating for me to want to get in on my sewing machine!
Paula from Idaho
http://bucketideas.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

Love the quilt and the bag is a great idea :) Very cheap!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I love the Cathedral Window Quilt I remember making a pillow several years ago, but can't for the life of me remember how it was done.

Anonymous said...

I Love both your projects, OK well ALL the projects you pick to do!
The bag came out wonderful, love the embroidery.
The CWQ is lovely and will look great on your piano.
You have me altering the grey dress you found at TS in my head!
Do you think it would make a cute slip type dress, as I love the bottom detail.
Give me some ideas on this.
Love Ya
http://blessingtheelements-mi.blogspot.com

AKA Blessings
LOL