Life

Monday, February 9, 2009

16th folder, 15th picture

I have read some blogs where they pick a folder and picture by number and post that. I thought it was a fun idea and thought I would try it just to see what would come up. I couldn't decide what number to pick so I decided to use my granddaughters age for the folder and my grandsons age for the picture. Who knew that this particular picture would come up. I laughed at what came up. It actually a picture of them together. This picture of Morgyn and Kharson was taken on my birthday this past year. It had been over a year and a half since I had seen my grandson and I was so surprised at how much he had grown. The reason I hadn't seen my grandson is a story in itself. But to emotional of a one to explain. But suffice it to say this past birthday was a Glorious one for me. No amount of presents or surprises could top seeing him. Ok so now I was intrigued to see what would happen if I put in some other number combination if they would coincide. Well it didn't but this is what I came up with when I used my 2 daughters birth months. It came up only as a picture of my beautiful oldest daughter Amanda.

Ok so I thought I am going to try this one more time and see what comes up. This time I used my birthday month and day. What came up is a picture of me laying on deck on the cruise we went on last March. I really didn't want to post this because I hate, absolutely hate having my picture taken let alone show anyone, but what the heck I gotta do it. We had the deck mostly to ourselves that day as most of the passengers had gotten off to go into Calica, Mexico but we opted to stay on board and just relax. And relax we did. Oh the sunshine over this snow sounds so wonderful.

Well I guess since I have posted pics of most of my family I might as well post a pic of my youngest daughter and my son and my future dil.

Try this and see what you come up with. I had fun.
Have a wonderful day and stay safe.
Sue

1 comment:

Picket said...

Hey girl..beautiful family...I have 5 kids and 12 grandkids and I adore them! there is nothing like the love of family. Thanks for coming by and for the sweet comment...I have been in the kitchen all day but I am oh so happy! lol lol have a great week friend!