Life

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My TS finds


My mother and I went TS shopping on Sat and they were having a 50% off sale. I found some clothing that I needed. Since losing weight my size fluctuates so much that I hate to pay full price for something that may not fit in a month. And going on a sale day well I can buy twice as much. I also was able to get some wicker baskets and they were buy 4 for $1. I could not pass that up. I bought 8 baskets. I use them all around the house for various things and I like to have them around to use as gift baskets. I also found a wooden bunny and a small crock that I plan on using to hold my sugar substitute packets.

I also picked up this picnic basket for $2.50. I have been wanting one of these for awhile and for that price I couldn't pass it up. Then I had a surprise when I opened it up, it was full of yarn, crocheting books and 3 afghan needles in different sizes. I asked if that was extra and was told no it came with the basket. I quickly grabbed that up. The needles alone cost around $2 ea at the store. I was very happy. I will be adding some things I have been working on also on Wednesday. I hope my creative crafty mood sticks around for a long time. I love getting things done that I have been wanting to get finished.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

What great deals!

Decor To Adore said...

What great deals!

Decor To Adore said...

What great deals!

Julie said...

HI Sue--to answer your questions--I just use Crayola brand crayons and then set with an iron. I put a towel of the crayon and then iron. hope you have a nice day. Julie