Life

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I actually see GRASS!!!

I was asleep ( it's 10a, I work the midnight shift) and my cell phone rang. I got up to answer it and this is what I saw when I looked out my patio doors into my backyard... I actually see grass this morning!!!! The weather is nice for this time of year. The weatherman said we would actually hit 50 today and I think we passed that. The SUN is shining and all the snow and ice is dripping off my house. Yes things look wet and dirty outside but I don't care, I SEE GRASS!!!! From what the weather channel says its suppose to be nice for the rest of the week. I will take days like today no problem. I am so ready for SPRING!!!!!!

Well I am going to go back and lay down for a little bit longer as I still have to work tonight, but I just had to share this wonderful news. Well at least wonderful news to me. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

It's always nice to have a little hope that spring will come again.