Life

Monday, February 16, 2009

Wishing on a Rainbow

As a kid my grandmother always told me to make a wish whenever I see a rainbow. Oh such easy and carefree days. This is a pic that was taken last June over my house. I have had a lot of things on my mind lately and I ran across this picture while looking for something else and thought of my grandmother. Brought a smile to my face. My grandmother's birthday was February 11th and she would have been her 115. She was this short little lady who so big in her heart. I have so many happy memories of her. I wish I could talk to her again. Someday I will and I know she will welcome me with open arms. I don't have a picture of her on this computer. I need to go through my actual photographs and scan them into this computer, but I just haven't had time. Time these days seems to get by me so quickly. If only there were just 2 more hours in the day I might get things done that I need to. Oh I know I am rambling but I think I its more of a cabin fever. I need to have some nice warm weather, the sun shining, the warm breeze coming in my windows and being able to be outside. I can't wait till spring. I can't wait to go to this training for work next week. I will be gone for a week and will have time to relax each day after the trainings. There are 6 of us going from work and we each get our own room. The rooms happen to be suites. So it will be nice and relaxing at least for me it will. I am making my list of things I want to take with me. I NEED to just get away and be with my own thoughts and think a lot of things through. I also am a little frustrated because my camera is broke. Not sure what happened. I took a picture, noticed the battery was going dead, so charged it, put it back in the camera and nothing. It wouldn't turn on, wouldn't do anything. Thought the battery was bad, had it checked out, nothing, its fine. So now I need to call Fuji and see about getting it fixed. It's not even a year old yet. Oh well just one of a number of things that seem to be going haywire around here.
I hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful day. Enjoy the rainbows in your life. I know I have many. I just have to put them in order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Rainbows!
I know how much you loved your G'ma.
Someday-Someday we'll speak to our G'ma's again!
And when you do, jot down the recipes! LOL
Recipes From Heaven
love ya