Life

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am so tired of SNOW

I am so tired of snow, I am tired of shoveling, I am so tired of the cold, I am so tired of the ice, I am so tired of all of this!!!! Ok now thats out of my system. I guess I should be used to this type of weather since I have lived in Northwest Indiana my whole life. But we have not had this bad of winter in a long long time. So I guess we were all a little spoiled. They say we are to have 6 more weeks of this yucky white stuff. I hope it goes by quickly. My daughter has not been able to take down her Christmas stuff yet because she put the containers in the shed and she can't get to it to open it up. I had told her on New Years day she should get them out of the shed before we get any more snow but she didn't. And now she is regretting that. Oh well it is suppose to get around 50 on the weekend so maybe she can shovel enough to get them out.
I watched tv last night all bundled up in my recliner and caught up on some shows I had taped. While sitting there I made a couple of stitcheries to put in a couple frames I picked up at GW. I will use these frames to swap out various holiday things. I am enjoying stitching and I need to get busy and make my little Valentine bags for my daughter and granddaughter that I saw onhttp://bittybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/ .

I got a call from my boss at work asking if I wanted to go to a training in Indianapolis the 24-27th of this month. I said sure, it will be nice to get away and it will be about developing programs for youth that are re-entering the community after being incarcerated in boys/girls school, treatment facilities and placements. That is an area that I have been saying we have been needing for a long time. You can't expect troubled kids that have been told what they can do while in the various facilities to be productive in the community without some guidance and some direction. Will be interesting to go to this training. I also need to get myself a bag of crafts to do. The training will be during the day and I will have my evenings free in the hotel room. So I can relax and be productive. Just need to have enough to do for a week. And it has to be things I can do by hand. Will start making my list now and keep adding to it as the time goes by.

Have a safe and wonderful rest of the day.

Sue

No comments: